DigitalGimplingDigitalGimpling

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6 Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6

About fuckin' time.

Finally, teased no longer. This lives up to the incredible standard set by 2.

Props for the PSO music, too. :D

Greenboy Greenboy

ZOMG!

Holy shit, dude! I was sure this would be an easy blam point for sure, but hellz no.

You made me sneeze my screwdriver all over my computer screen, damn you. That r0xx0rz my s0xx0rz good job!

beaton responds:

Fuckin' a. I'm glad you didn't say the hell with this green stick man bull shit and X the window out and blam me, but gave Greenboy a chance. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Undertaker's Secret Undertaker's Secret

Oh, My!

Dude. That roxxord my soxxorz. Do Kane, next! I'm intrested to see what you'll come up with.

Good job.

Run, lil' broccoli! Run, lil' broccoli!

Ha, ha!

That was kyoot. =D

Purplenum: Training Purplenum: Training

Eh.

Not bad, but there isn't a whole lot to it, you know? It's too easy, too. Kind of insulted my intelligence with it's simplicity. Anyone who has ever played any mario game for just a few minutes can master that.

mooseisloose responds:

::Training:: also if its too hard you might not complete it and I need ppl to be able to complete this before getting bored so they know what kinda stuff will be in the game

Insterstellar Storm Insterstellar Storm

Needs some work.

The spaceship doesn't follow the mouse quickly enough, and you can't even see your mouse in the game screen. So you end up clicking on the window beneath it, cause you don't know where you mouse is, and then you die... blah.
Nothing special about it.